Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Family Tree

This was an idea that I saw when I was trying to figure out how to display all my old family history photographs. I did not feel like I had the wall space to show all of the ones I wanted and I did not want them away in a book that would never be seen. I got some sticks from the back yard and glued them together in a shape that I liked. I used rocks in the plant stand to keep the branch upright. For the photo tags I made all the pictures sepia and attached them to leftover scrapbook paper with a little of the white edge showing. On the back side I printed information about the picture and a short story about the person shown and taped it all together with a ribbon tag. Now we can see the photos and even read a little about our family members.

No comments: