Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baby/Toddler Leg Warmers

Ok, I know I have been seriously slacking on this blog ever sense El was born...13 1/2 months ago. I know I have no excuse, but I am still a mama in training. Anyways, the next several posts are the projects I have been working on in the past year. There's not too much, but I just felt like I should keep y'all up to date on what I have been up to and to also contribute to this blog.

I know we have all seen those adorable BabyLegg's they sell at the store and think "Oh what a cute idea" or "Oh no I remember wearing those when I was little with my stirrup pants or skin tight zippered ankle jeans (that may or may no have been stone washed) well, yes both of those thoughts have passed my mind when I saw them and I just couldn't bring myself to pay $8-$12 for an accessory my daughter would wear once and a while. So I went onto google and found a cute tutorial on how to make them. I was shocked to see who easy they were to make and busted out these in one night. I found these socks for $2-$.50 at Target in the clearance section. Now, to make boy ones, just check out the men's sock section.

Here is your tutorial link:
For little babes:
http://everythingyourmamamade.com/2008/01/21/make-your-own-baby-leg-warmers/
For older toddler's/kids:
http://giddy4paisley.blogspot.com/2009/04/baby-leggings-tutorial.html

1 comment:

Alison said...

So glad to see someone else's cute projects! Love the baby legs!